1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

print out favorites

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by captainjack123, Aug 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. captainjack123

captainjack123 Thread Starter

Is there a way I can print out my list of favorite websites? I would also like to know if they can be e-mailed to another computer. Thanks:).

2. Moby

Moby

What windows do you have?
    In internet explorer click, file,export, and you can select to export your favourites to a htm file which you can print off.
    To email your favourites folder, you'll need to zip the folder up first. Or in win XP, right click the favourites folder, send to, compressed file. Attach this zipped/compressed file to an email as you would any other attachment. At the other end, save the attachment to my docs or somewhere, right click, extract all, pick a place and unzip/uncompress the folder. Then replace the existing favs folder if it's empty. If you want to keep existing favourites, move the contents of the emailed favs folder into the existing one rather than replacing it.

3. captainjack123

captainjack123 Thread Starter

I have windows xp home. Thanks so much for the info.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/489119