1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Print 'Paper Saving' Manager

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by AtreideS, Mar 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. AtreideS

AtreideS Thread Starter

Hello,
    I'm looking for a program that reduces how much paper is used when printing. I remember reading a thread where someone had written how many pages they had saved by using a particular program. However in my numerous searches I can't find the name of the program. I'm planning on doing alot of printing of lecture notes, however I'd love to not use lots and lots of paper. Any ideas on the programs name?
    Thanks.

2. telecom69

telecom69 Gone but never forgotten

3. AtreideS

AtreideS Thread Starter

Thankyou very much for replying so promptly and with such a helpful website. I will take some of the suggestions on that page on board. Thankyou very much.:)

But if anyone else knows the name of a program that can save paper automatically i'd love to know its name. Thanks.

4. gotrootdude

gotrootdude

5. slipe

slipe

6. AtreideS

AtreideS Thread Starter

Your absolutely right slipe. I never bothered adding my printer to my system specs. I only ever added the components of my system that I am proud of.;) But for reference sake I do have a HP deskjet 810c.
    Thanks for the google search, but believe me I spent over 45 minutes browsing through google trying to find a suitable product.
    I also tried going to the pc-shareware site. However It kept telling me I was unauthorised to access the site. I will try again at a later date.
    I think I will try out FinePrint, as gotrootdude suggested. And I suppose if I don't like it I can always uninstall. Thanks everyone for their help.
    :)

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/124652

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice