Print screen problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ridgewayranger

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.4
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 Education, 64 bit
Processor: AMD FX(tm)-6300 Six-Core Processor, AMD64 Family 21 Model 2 Stepping 0
Processor Count: 3
RAM: 16381 Mb
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 740, -2048 Mb
Hard Drives: C: 467 GB (425 GB Free);
Motherboard: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd., GA-78LMT-USB3 R2
Antivirus: Windows Defender, Enabled and Updated
Hi, I just decided to use Print Screen but I keep getting the same picture, a seascape I have never seen on my computer! Anyone shed any light on this please?
Ridgewayranger

If you hold the Windows key while tapping Print Screen, it'll save a screenshot straight to your hard drive. If you hit Alt + Print Screen, it'll screenshot the active window. There's a built-in app called Snipping Tool too.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online