1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

printed picture colour quality poor

Discussion in 'Digital Photography & Imaging' started by jayaida, Sep 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. jayaida

jayaida Thread Starter

I have a cannon mp210 all in one printer,scanner. When placing actual photos into the machine to be scanned then printed they come out perfectly fine but when I try to print pictures already imported onto my computer they come out very faint/light. The computer keeps saying the ink levels are low which is incorrect as I have just put in new ones. I beleive this is a issue to do with the colour settings installed on windows 7 as our pictures print out fine when the printer is connected to our lap top. If anyone could help me with changing the colour settings that would be great. Thank you

2. Hughv

Hughv

Have you made adjustments to the paper type and print quality?

3. jayaida

jayaida Thread Starter

I had just replaced the ink cartridges so was doing a test print on plain paper which i had the paper setting on that and the print setting I had on custom. Do you think it would make a difference If i had photo paper selected?

4. Hughv

Hughv

Yes.
    Proper paper and print quality are important.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/950563