1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Printed Web pages appear as source code?

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by Paul39, Oct 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Paul39

Paul39 Thread Starter

Hi, when I print anything from the web (Amazon receipt for example) the 'Print preview' and actual hard copt print appear as source code (similar to lots of DOS type commands etc) and very small print size. Only happens in Internet Explorer 7.0 -tried using Firfox and that appears okay- any suggestions -anyone? (thanks in anticipation)

2. Techmonkeys

Techmonkeys

open IE, click tools > internet options > advanced tab

click the reset button

This will put everything back to default options and all is good!

3. Paul39

Paul39 Thread Starter

Thaks for the tip..IE now appears to work again...I had tweaked a couple of seetings based on some info I picked up from another site as my IE 7.o kept shutting down mid-broswsing...will have to keep an eye on that too..
    Cheers

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/638898