Printer Deskjet 712C

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Lana8

My problem is that everytime I print, I have a ArcadeTown download pop-up with instructions for setup. I had downloaded a Alien Shooter from ArcadeTown at one time for my grandson and he hated the game. I uninstalled it and now everytime I print I get this setup download. I have tried to delete it from as many files as possible, but can't seem to get rid of it. Any suggestion? I would uninstall my printer and re-install it but I got the computer and printer from a friend so I don't have disk for printer installation. If I knew more about computers I could probably download from a site, but I am not that computer literate. Thanks for any suggestions. Lana:p

Lana8

Thanks for the quik reply. Got on the website and tried to download. Had problems.....
"Detection Unable to Continue" because #Your internet security options are set to disable downloading or scripting of ActiveX components... This happens to me quite often. Someone else here tried to help with the security settings, but this computer will not let me reset them and keep them at below medium setting. I have even tried to set them at none, but that doesn't work either. It really ------- me off. Thanks for trying. I will have to keep trying I guess.
Thanks again Lana

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts