1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

printer doesnot support windows 7

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by SimaAfrica, Mar 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. SimaAfrica

SimaAfrica Thread Starter

I just bought a printer laserJet M1522nf and a toshiba laptop with Windows 7 (64bit). I want to link the printer to the laptop. When I ran the printer CD on my laptop, instead of installing, it gives me the warning: "the operating system on this computer does not match the supported operating system. Current OS: 601.64; Supported: Windows XP(64bit) and vista(64bit)."

Is there anyway that I could upgrade my printer to support Windows7?

I greatly appreciate any help.

Sima

2. DoubleHelix

DoubleHelix Banned

3. SimaAfrica

SimaAfrica Thread Starter

thank you very much for the link. There are 5 downloads in the list under "Software"; should I download all of them?

4. antech

antech Banned

Is the Printer compitable with windows 7??

5. DoubleHelix

DoubleHelix Banned

Well, antech, since HP makes drivers and software available on its website for the printer and Windows 7, I would assume it does. :rolleyes:

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/909214