Printer drivers compatible with Windows 7

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

MelbMuso73

Hi all,

I recently upgraded to Windows 7 (32 bit), but now my Lexmark All-In-One X74-X75 printer drivers aren't compatible... well, kind of.

When I first reinstalled the drivers after the upgrade, I was able to use the scan facility of the printer, and print jobs could queue up for printing, but they would not print. When I attempted to update drivers, uninstall/reinstall, etc, I was told the installation was unsuccessful.

I could not find any drivers for my model printer on the Lexmark site, but I was hoping someone out there may have some tips on how I can get around this problem.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

MelbMuso73

MelbMuso73

Thanks, Mumbodog.

I might just have to use the X75 as a scanner, and my Canon ip4200 for printing. That seems to be working fine, and I didn't even need to search for any updated drivers... unless Windows took care of that.

Thanks again. :)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online