1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Printer drivers compatible with Windows 7

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by MelbMuso73, Apr 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MelbMuso73

MelbMuso73 Thread Starter

Hi all,

I recently upgraded to Windows 7 (32 bit), but now my Lexmark All-In-One X74-X75 printer drivers aren't compatible... well, kind of.

When I first reinstalled the drivers after the upgrade, I was able to use the scan facility of the printer, and print jobs could queue up for printing, but they would not print. When I attempted to update drivers, uninstall/reinstall, etc, I was told the installation was unsuccessful.

I could not find any drivers for my model printer on the Lexmark site, but I was hoping someone out there may have some tips on how I can get around this problem.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

MelbMuso73

2. Mumbodog

Mumbodog

3. MelbMuso73

MelbMuso73 Thread Starter

Thanks, Mumbodog.

I might just have to use the X75 as a scanner, and my Canon ip4200 for printing. That seems to be working fine, and I didn't even need to search for any updated drivers... unless Windows took care of that.

Thanks again. :)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/916606

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice