1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

PRINTER INK... cleanup

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by KJOKE, Dec 16, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. KJOKE

KJOKE Thread Starter

What might be best way to remove printer ink off of printer rollers? Rubber printer rollers I think... on an Epson stylus color 800

isopropyl alcohol?
    hairspary?
    nail polish remover?
    some other product?

something that won't melt the rubber & plastic would be ideal.

thanx

2. ezymony

ezymony

I do any cleaning on mine with alcohol.dont think i would try any chemicals on rubber just my opinion.

3. slipe

slipe

Don’t use rubbing alcohol as it has lubricants – don’t want it on anything that requires friction to work.. Most inkjet printer ink is water soluble. The place I get my bulk ink from recommends soap and water for cleanup. Maybe a little dishwashing detergent and water would do the job.

4. deuce

deuce

Do any of you know of bulk suppliers that sell toner for cheap? Going to need some more real soon and don't want to pay $90 or so for it.

5. KJOKE

KJOKE Thread Starter

In your opinions -

Who is the best manufactures the best refillable print cartrige/units.

thank u's

(ignore the spelling errors... haha)

6. telecom69

telecom69 Gone but never forgotten

Mr Deuce-mn could you please tell me what that was supposed to mean underneath your signature its driving me crazy here trying to work it out...........

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/62007

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice