PRINTER INK... cleanup

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

KJOKE

What might be best way to remove printer ink off of printer rollers? Rubber printer rollers I think... on an Epson stylus color 800

isopropyl alcohol?
hairspary?
nail polish remover?
some other product?

something that won't melt the rubber & plastic would be ideal.

thanx

I do any cleaning on mine with alcohol.dont think i would try any chemicals on rubber just my opinion.

Don’t use rubbing alcohol as it has lubricants – don’t want it on anything that requires friction to work.. Most inkjet printer ink is water soluble. The place I get my bulk ink from recommends soap and water for cleanup. Maybe a little dishwashing detergent and water would do the job.

Do any of you know of bulk suppliers that sell toner for cheap? Going to need some more real soon and don't want to pay $90 or so for it.

KJOKE

In your opinions -

Who is the best manufactures the best refillable print cartrige/units.

thank u's

(ignore the spelling errors... haha)

telecom69

Gone but never forgotten
Mr Deuce-mn could you please tell me what that was supposed to mean underneath your signature its driving me crazy here trying to work it out...........

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online