1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

printer not printing properly

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by blue4paper, Sep 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. blue4paper

blue4paper Thread Starter

My espion CX3200 is not printing properly. My color ink is just about out but my black ink is at 80% but when i try and print something it comes out kinda distorted. Like the A for example would be cut in half or very faded. My dad was telling me it was probably my computer considering the espion printer works fine with his computer but doesn't with mine. Also with my previous printer it had the same problem. Any solutions?

Regards.

2. mattyc

mattyc

It probably is your computer. If your dad is able to print properly, and you are not, then something is going on with your computer.

Are you loading the paper differently then him?
    Are you trying to print in color, and he is printing in grayscale?

If there are no differences if your print setups then try uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers.

3. blue4paper

blue4paper Thread Starter

um when we installed the drivers, i had maybe 1 or 2 good prints then everything went downhill. My dad was saying it might just not be printing properly since I'm completely out of color ink, every time i start the printer up, a flashing red light for error comes up. the paper is the same, everything is the same, and there were no problems installing the drivers.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/622274