Printer - Off Line

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

cushla

I have a printer that is off line and cannot figure out why. I have rebooted the printer, the computer, checked all connections and I have no more ideas......Help!!!!:confused:

A listing of Printer make and model, operating system, computer make and model would help with diagnosing.

try going to control panel double click on the printer icon then right click on the printer and then click on where it says use printer online

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online