Printer offline and Printer Spooler Error

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Weather1

Hello,
I have a Brother 450 CW printer that is offline and when I try to print, it also says,"printing spooling." I was able to print on this print a week ago. Wondering how to fix it? We have a wireless connection. It shows 5 bars for the wireless connection on the printer. I have test printed on the printer to see if it works, it does work. I changed the print cartridges. I have went to the control panel and it shows that the printer is ready. So, what is the problem? I have went to services.msc, and restarted the print spooling. Still nothing. I have disconnected the printer several times. Still nothing. I am getting very frustrated! I am also running out of options. I did a system restore, thinking that would work. Nope. My wife installed the printer onto her computer and has the same problems. I did a Microsoft scan, and it came up that I had a trojan horse, but it was removed. Still have the problems. PLEASE HELP!!!

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
OS Version: Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition, Service Pack 3, 32 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Atom(TM) CPU N270 @ 1.60GHz, x86 Family 6 Model 28 Stepping 2
Processor Count: 2
RAM: 1013 Mb
Graphics Card: Mobile Intel(R) 945 Express Chipset Family, 224 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 146475 MB, Free - 108173 MB;
Motherboard: Acer, Aspire one
Antivirus: avast! Internet Security, Updated: Yes, On-Demand Scanner: Enabled

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online