Printer Problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

john2410

Jiya. I'm new to the site so I hope someone can help me. I have a Toshiba A100-02L T5300 laptop with Microsoft Vista, if that's important, and A Lexmark 640 series printer. It's been printing ok so far, but yesterday I couldn't print. When I click on the printer icon for specifications and go into the print queue, it says at the top of the box, "Lexmark 640 series - paused". Whatt does this mean and how do I un-pause it? I hope someone can help as I have some important work to print out. The Lexmark is set as the default printer. Please help me. Thanks. John.

Cheeseball81

Retired Moderator
Hi and welcome

A few things you could try:

Go to Start Menu > Control Panel > Printers & Faxes. Double click on your printer, then select Pause Printing from the Printer menu (It should already be ticked)

Open Start>Control Panel>Printers & Faxes and double click your printer. Find the print job that is paused, right click it and select restart.

Or right click the icon in the task bar this will open pending jobs, then right click on job and cancel.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online