Printer problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

TroyHamail.com

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.4
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 Home, 64 bit
Processor: AMD E1-2100 APU with Radeon(TM) HD Graphics, AMD64 Family 22 Model 0 Stepping 1
Processor Count: 2
RAM: 3529 Mb
Graphics Card: AMD Radeon HD 8210, 512 Mb
Hard Drives: C: 427 GB (347 GB Free); D: 24 GB (24 GB Free);
Motherboard: LENOVO, Lenovo G505
Antivirus: Windows Defender, Enabled and Updated

My Computer says my HP printer is not connected. I have tried disconnecting and reconnecting several times. Before my computer lost the printer I did a system recovery. Since then I have had no use of the printer.
I reinstalled Windows 10 After the system recovery.

The HP printer is a Deskjet series 1010 that I got in 2014 or 2015. The model number is SNPRB-1202-01.

I also tried updating the printer drivers...Nothing has worked.

Gr3iz

Mark
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Are you installing the drivers before attaching the printer? Are you trying to use it attached via USB? Or networked?

TroyHamail.com

I am trying USB. I tried installing before attaching the printer. It is listed under other devices on the Bluetooth page of my computer. It is not listed under printers and devices, and it is pictured here: Control Panel\Hardware and Sound\Devices and Printers

Attachments

Last edited:

texasbullet

Ramon
Maybe it may not be compatible with W10.
I would suggest for you to send HP an email or contact support for assistance.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online