Printer problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

bLaCksKy

Printer won't auto detect when i plug it in through usb or LT1 port, i've tried on two different computers, what could be the problem?

bLaCksKy

windows xp, and its a deskjet 3820, so far i've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers for it and trying parallel and usb plugs and still havent gotten it to work, for some reason when i plug in the printer the computer wont auto detect it.

Can you test the printer connected to any other PC?

Perhaps the printer is the problem not your PC or XP?

bLaCksKy

yeah i tried on a different pc and still the same thing, it could be the printer

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online