Printer Problems Please Help!!!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

guitarist968

Ok heres the deal. I have a HP Officejet 6100 Series 6110 printer/fax/copy/scanner. When I go to fax, on the last page it sometimes all the lights will start blinking on the machine and the print-out it gives from faxes says "A power failure occured..." I then have to turn the machine on and off before it starts working again.

Could you tell we what to do?

HI guitarist968

All I can suggest is trying the fax machine on a different power outlet. Also make sure that the PC its connected to isn't going into any power saving mode.

"Faxes fail when the computer goes into suspend or sleep mode
Do not use suspend or sleep mode on the computer when connected to an HP all-in-one product. The HP all-in-one product maintains contact with the computer. When the computer goes into suspend or power save mode, the task that communicates with the unit cannot function. This will cause communication problems. "

Other than these you will probably need to call HP. Good luck.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts