Printer Spooler / Network Issue

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

seoirsea

Hi all,

I've an unusual problem...

First issue arose a week ago. I have a client who has three Xp clients on a network. THey each print to a Brother HK 2700N - connected and shared via usb from ws01 originally. File and printer shares on PC were corrupt and installation of office 2003 as well as logmein and antivirus software resulted in us reloading the OS from scratch. We placed the printer onto a second PC (ws02 and created a share). It prints fine both locally and from ws03 (the third client).

On reloading the OS onto ws01 and connecting everthing backup, printer still shared on ws02, it seemed to work fine. However, on day two, it dropped the printer. Yesterday, I reconnected printer and it was fine. Today, its gone again from this same computer, but ws02 still prints locally as well as ws03 through the share. Does anyone have any suggestions please?

Regards

George

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online