Printer will not come up in adding to the printers

brianalee01

HELP ASAP! I literally had someone go on my computer by sharing my screen and tell me I have to pay 130 dollars CAD to fix this issue, I don't know why my printer removed itself from my Mac a couple days ago but I really hope its a easy fix and not what he was saying .... NEED HELP ASAP

Couriant

James
I sometimes see these quirks. Does anyone else have access to the computer? I know of one way that it is intentionally done is by resetting the print system (right click where the printers are and choose Reset Print Settings), but then I have had someone upgrade their OS and it did this too

Have you been able to add a printer back? If not, then perform the Reset Printing System, then add your printer in.

HELP ASAP! I literally had someone go on my computer by sharing my screen and tell me I have to pay 130 dollars CAD to fix this issue, I don't know why my printer removed itself from my Mac a couple days ago but I really hope its a easy fix and not what he was saying .... NEED HELP ASAP
You may have to delete your printer and reinstall. Check to see if there are any updated printer drivers.

If this is a AirPrint printer, make sure it is still connected to the network.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online