Printer Woe

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

elmoticky

My Espson Stylus color 600 printer decided today to mess with my head. It decided to
print all incoming printing jobs mega size. Not only that, but it also decided to print only
half of the text from top to bottom. Although the printing itself comes out clean and clear,
but only the left hand side of the page is shown.

Well, mega size is really not the correct term I should use here. I can better describe the
size of the text printed to the "increased text" size that I can choose from the View menu.
I have chosen "normal and decreased" text size and it still will not print like it should, like
it printed some days ago.

For example, if I open my home yahoo page and click to print it, the center part of the
top page will come out printed on the right hand side of the page. The entire right hand
side of the text on the page is missing.

I tried cleaning the heads, nozzle check and stuff like that to no avail. If you have any
suggestions I would really try them. If I am posting on the wrong forum, please post it
correctly for me.

Thank you Tech Guys
Elmoticy

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
Check the Epson site for your model printer and see if there's an updated version of the printer software and drivers, and if there's a resolution to your problem.

I've used nothing but HP printers since 1997, so I'm not familiar with the problems or weaknesses of the Epson printers.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update: Here's the Epson site for your model printer:

http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/...V_UseBVCookie=yes&oid=14425&infoType=Overview

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online