1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Printer Woe

Discussion in 'Earlier Versions of Windows' started by elmoticky, Mar 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elmoticky

elmoticky Thread Starter

My Espson Stylus color 600 printer decided today to mess with my head. It decided to
    print all incoming printing jobs mega size. Not only that, but it also decided to print only
    half of the text from top to bottom. Although the printing itself comes out clean and clear,
    but only the left hand side of the page is shown.

Well, mega size is really not the correct term I should use here. I can better describe the
    size of the text printed to the "increased text" size that I can choose from the View menu.
    I have chosen "normal and decreased" text size and it still will not print like it should, like
    it printed some days ago.

For example, if I open my home yahoo page and click to print it, the center part of the
    top page will come out printed on the right hand side of the page. The entire right hand
    side of the text on the page is missing.

I tried cleaning the heads, nozzle check and stuff like that to no avail. If you have any
    suggestions I would really try them. If I am posting on the wrong forum, please post it
    correctly for me.

Thank you Tech Guys
    Elmoticy

2. flavallee

flavallee Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    Frank
    Check the Epson site for your model printer and see if there's an updated version of the printer software and drivers, and if there's a resolution to your problem.

I've used nothing but HP printers since 1997, so I'm not familiar with the problems or weaknesses of the Epson printers.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update: Here's the Epson site for your model printer:

http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/...V_UseBVCookie=yes&oid=14425&infoType=Overview

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/698018

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice