Printer Won't Print with Ink

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

morganmb123

I have an HP Deskjet 3050A All-In-One printer and I just installed it and when I print no ink comes out. I checked the ink cartridges and even cleaned them off.

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
The HP DeskJet 3050A e-All-In-One printer is several years old, and it has several models.
What's the exact product number(P/N) on yours?

How long has it been since its ink cartridges were last used for printing something?
Have you tried using new ink cartridges?

--------------------------------------------------------------

morganmb123

The HP DeskJet 3050A e-All-In-One printer is several years old, and it has several models.
What's the exact product number(P/N) on yours?

How long has it been since its ink cartridges were last used for printing something?
Have you tried using new ink cartridges?

--------------------------------------------------------------
I have never used it for printing before so they have never been used. I have not bought new ones.

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
That HP printer is about 5 years old.
If that's the original ink cartridges that came with it, they're probably dried out and need to be replaced.

Replacing both the black and tri-color ink cartridges will cost about $35 - $40, depending on where you buy them.
For about $15 - $20 more, you can buy a brand new HP DeskJet all-in-one.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online