Printer

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

wondering50

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 8.1, 64 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU 2020M @ 2.40GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 58 Stepping 9
Processor Count: 2
RAM: 3985 Mb
Graphics Card: Intel(R) HD Graphics, -2039 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 452993 MB, Free - 381101 MB; D: Total - 22706 MB, Free - 2725 MB;
Motherboard: Hewlett-Packard, 1854
Antivirus: Windows Defender, Disabled
I ran new software for my printer and I try to scan to send an email and I get a pop up window saying,"There is no email program associated to perform the requested action.Please install an email program or,if one is already installed,create an association in the Default Programs control panel.Ensure that an active,configure e-mail account exists on your PC.
Then I go to device manager and there is a red x on the printers uninstall icon!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online