1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

printer

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by legilliam, Apr 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. legilliam

legilliam Thread Starter

I have a H/P Deskjet 1000. It was printing before, but now I am trying to print, and I keep getting Send to One Note 2013.
    I tried to install OneNote thinking that would help. Then it says I have to run OneNote for the 1st time. How do I check to see if my printer intact?
    I do not want, or need OneNote. How do uninstall it?

2. renegade600

renegade600

if the only option to print is send to one note, then it sounds like you need to reinstall the drivers. click on start - device and printers to see If your printer is available as an option but not selected, select it, right click it, and set as default printer.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!