Printing a Quicktime movie still

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

eltee

I hope you can help me

I have downloaded Quicktime 5 and I downloaded a movie trailer - everything works fine the picture quality is perfect and I can watch it offline.

However - I dont know if it is possible to do this but I have paused the trailer at a certain point and clicked file and clicked print - I want to print the paused still picture.

I have a HP PSC 700 series printer - it lets me go through all the correct procedures and engages the printer - pulls in the paper and "prints" at least it makes the sound as if it is going to print - but then it just keeps going right out of the printer but it obviously then is blank. All the sounds are correct but when it comes to actually printing it doesn't do that it just continues to come out - blank.

Do you know if it is possible to print a paused still picture of a movie trailer? Is there something that I am doing incorrectly?

eltree
If no one comes up with another answer try using the print screen
button or possible the alt print screen and then open paint then use its past key. This will capture the image of what is on your desktop.
Dave

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts