1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Printing a spreadsheet in Suite 602

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by tonysi, Dec 19, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tonysi

tonysi Thread Starter

Hi

Not sure whether this is the right forum but here goes. I have been asked to look at a system running Me and the free WP package called Suite 602.

If you have not seen it, it is a free alternative with WP and SS - looks fine. It is completely compatible with MS Office.

The package runs really neatly except for one problem. When printing a spreadsheet with an OKI OL600 printer, it prints the data and 25% of the lines on sheet 1 and then prints a second sheet (1 page SS) with the remainder of the lines but not data.

The system has a Canon col inkjet attached and this produces a different result with only the first two columns printing.....

Any other printing using other apps on the same system are fine - including the WP included in the package.

I tried the spreadshhet on my machine with Excel and printed fine.

Any ideas??????

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/62263

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice