1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Printing Ahahah

Discussion in 'Networking' started by cMore, Oct 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cMore

cMore Thread Starter

OK, i have a friend who wanted the internet in his room so we went and got a wireless router and wireless PCcard for his laptop with XP and he as the internet now but we can get it to print to the 98 machine, both computers see printer it is shared on 98 and default on the XP, also 98 is wired to the router, XP is wireless. and on the 98 print queue show the file being printed with no errors. so how do i get the xp to print to the 98 machine/printer???
    PLZ help
    AIM: bradleyallenowen

2. play1998

play1998

you need to make this printer a shared printer first on the windows 98 machine , then you go to the xp machine and set up new printer and make sure its a network printer and that is shared and search for it on the network and that is all should not be that hard really

3. cMore

cMore Thread Starter

i know i have done i liek 5 times before it is just being so damn hard

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/171159

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice