1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Printing DVD covers

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by philtivvy, Nov 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. philtivvy

philtivvy Thread Starter

Hi
    I am looking for a program, preferably free, which will create and print covers for DVD cases (book shaped not jewel case) which does not require me to install Babylon toolbar, zoom downloader or any other software for which I have no use.
    Suggestions gratefully received.
    Regards
    phil

2. Squashman

Squashman Trusted Advisor

Did you try UnderCoverXP?

3. philtivvy

philtivvy Thread Starter

Hi
    I was going to try this one but the download, from CNET, included heaven knows what before you could actually download the software, I think this was one that included Babylon toolbar although Babylon toolbar is easier to get rid of than Ask toolbar.
    As it seems a reasonable suggestion I will see if I can find a download site without the junk.
    Thank you
    phil

4. Squashman

Squashman Trusted Advisor

As far as I know UnderCoverXP is free of all that stuff.
    http://www.undercoverxp.tk/

5. pip22

pip22

I don't use any dedicated software for printing my jewel-case inserts. I use a DTP application (Microsoft Publisher). It involved a bit of careful measuring to create the front and rear inserts correct size before saving them as templates, but after that it's just a case of editing the templates each time with text and graphics as appropriate.

6. philtivvy

philtivvy Thread Starter

Hi
    I now have a "clean" copy of undercoverXP.
    This may take a bit of time to figure out for at first attempt the "front cover" artwork is printed across the whole insert. Probably misunderstanding due to advanced senility.
    If I am unable to resolve this I will give the MS software a try.
    Thank you both.
    regards
    phil

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1078076

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice