1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

printing emails in batch

Discussion in 'Tech Tips and Reviews' started by tenacious46, Feb 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tenacious46

tenacious46 Thread Starter

I run win7 64bit and use firefox as my browser. My email are within google and gmail. I have a few different emails on both those sites which I use for various category content.

while i don't like to print my documents (paper), I find at times that my mailbox gets full and then I have to either delete my old emails and/or attachments (which I want to keep for future reference).

i know i can go into each email and print (pdf file) all the content. some of the emails have included the previous replys etc and others not. so would be very time consuming to read thru each one and decide which to print and which is duplicated in another reply.

my question is:
    is there a way I can select, say by sender/or recepient OR folder
    to print all the emails to one pdf file?
    i know this is probably an unreal expectation...but it sure would save a lot of time going thru all the emails.

guess i should have been doing this all along but emails have got out of hand with all my researching.
    thanks

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1090600

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice