1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

printing emails in firefox

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by sussdude, Apr 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. sussdude

sussdude Thread Starter

How can I get Firefox to preview and print more than one page of an email?

2. DoubleHelix

DoubleHelix Banned

Firefox isn't an e-mail client, so what site are you going to for e-mail? Are you printing using the provider's functions? Or are you trying to use the Firefox print function? If you print from Firefox, you'll only get what's being displayed on the web page which may not include an entire message if that message doesn't all fit on the screen. The e-mail provider should offer a print function.

3. sussdude

sussdude Thread Starter

I use Hotmail and try to print from the print command under "File"

4. TerryNet

TerryNet Moderator

First Name:
    Terry
    It's exactly as described by DoubleHelix. But don't look for the word "print," as I did. :) See attached.

Attached Files:

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/915365

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice