Printing from A50 Galaxy

Limon

Hi.

Does anyone know if the App, HP Print Service, will allow printing from the Samsung A50 Galaxy?.

Thank you.

plodr

Liz
My personal experience with a Samsung tablet and a different model Samsung phone, I can't get anything to print. I have an HP Deskjet 2655.

It is far easier for me to connect my tablet or phone to the computer, copy whatever I want to print and print from the computer. (For this I use an HP Deskjet 5550 from 2003).

Good luck.

Limon

Hello, thank you.

Using Smart Switch, I did a Backup on the computer. I can see the files on the computer, but nothing in the User Manual show how I could print from the files.

It may be if I connect my A50 to the printer I could copy and print like you do. Perhaps you could let me know the procedure you applied?. That would be very helpful.

Thank you.

plodr

Liz
I tried both ways : wifi and a connection using an OTG cable from my device to the printer. Nothing printed in either case. I have never used Smart Switch so I can't advise you on that.

Here's what I do:
1. I use the USB charging cable to attach the phone or tablet to a computer.
2. A message pops up on my android device about allowing access to my files. I click allow.
3. On the Windows computer (I run Windows 7), I open file explorer. I see my device. Both the internal storage and a card, if one is in the device.
4. I expand either the internal memory until I find what I'm looking for (pdf files might be there). If I want a photo, I expand the sd card, until I see the DCIM file. I expand that, until I see camera and click on that in the left pane. My pictures appear in the right pane. I either move or copy the pictures I want to the desktop of my computer.

I can then select the pictures on the desktop and edit and print what I want.

Limon

Thank you both. I am using HP PSC 1215.

I have downloaded 'Printing from Android Smart Phones'. So I will try the HP Plugin.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online