Printing mp3 song titles

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

tsa47

Hi,
I have a stupid question. How do I print the all the mp3 songs titles that I have recorded on my CD?

I can see all the titles that are on my mp3 CD using “Windows media player” and other CD programmes like CDex, but how can I print the list of the titles, artist name and file size?

Is there a free software out there that I can download that will print it for me?

Thanks

Couriant

James
iTunes also does that. When you make a playlist of songs to burn, you simply go to FIle > Print and from there you can choose the MP3 listing. If you are doing a backup of one CD, and providing you got the information from CDDB, you can also printout the artwork too.

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
Of course, not everyone has, or wants iTunes on their machine. :)

Couriant

James
lol well i guess not now since it's at a whopping 20Mb! :eek: good luck to dial up users!

iTunes is a decent player though. :D

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online