printing one succesful sheet add 17 blank sheets

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

pathoppy

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, Service Pack 1, 64 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2450M CPU @ 2.50GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 42 Stepping 7
Processor Count: 4
RAM: 5980 Mb
Graphics Card: Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000, -1924 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 459429 MB, Free - 297549 MB;
Motherboard: Acer, VA50_HC_HR
Antivirus: avast! Antivirus, Updated and Enabled

plodr

Liz
Care to share the brand and model of printer and what program you printed from?

valis

also, can you clarify if you want to add 17 blank sheets or stop 17 blank sheets.

pathoppy

hi guys
Kodak esp 1.2 Microsoft word2010. this problem has just happened
laptop says in printing, "1 of say 16" then sends out 15 blanks and the one I want to print last.It would not be so bad if it printed the one page first
Len

plodr

Liz
When you have the Word doc up that you want to print, click on Print then Printer settings and select current page. That should prevent it from printing anything but one page.

Also it wouldn't hurt to clear the printer queue just in case it adds phantom things to print.

pathoppy

Thank you it worked for me ok. but I wonder why it says page 1 of say 16. I keep trying to alter that but there does not seem anyway to do it.
len

valis

May want to check the document. i have a buddy who manages to insert a few hundred thousand extra rows in Excel. It is definitely posible.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online