1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

printing PDF document

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by abermapman, Oct 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. abermapman

abermapman Thread Starter

I am having trouble printing a pdf document. I have both my camera and mobile phone manuals as pdf documents. I want to print them as an A5 document. I have changed the paper size to A5, when I go and print it comes out as rubbish, although it prints out ok on landscape. I have done some of the mobile manual before, but can't remeber what I did.
    abermapman.

2. cwwozniak

cwwozniak Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

First Name:
    Chuck
    I might not be able to supply an answer but it might help someone else here to help you if we knew ...

What software, including version number, you are using to open and print the PDF file?

Are the page sizes in the PDF files all ready set as A5 or are they some other size that you wish to fit on A5 paper?

Are you doing anything like trying to print two PDF pages on one sheet of paper?

Brand and Model Number of your printer?

Operating System running your computer?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/755069

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice