1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

printing photos

Discussion in 'Digital Photography & Imaging' started by Nita, Apr 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Nita

Nita Thread Starter

I have an Acer laptop with Vista OS. My printer is HP8200 series.When I want to print photos on 8x15cm photograhic paper the printer won't pick up the paper from the phot tray. There is no problem printing onto plain A4 paper.What am I doing wrong and how do I get it right.

2. telecom69

telecom69 Gone but never forgotten

3. lordsmurf

lordsmurf

Read the manual that came with the printer.

4. Nita

Nita Thread Starter

Thanks telecom 69, I have now managed to get it working, I think something had jammed and lordsmurf thank you so much for your input, yes I had read the instruction manual!

5. lordsmurf

lordsmurf

Glad to hear it.
    Yeah, you'd be surprised (or maybe not?) at how many people don't read instructions. I always check!

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/914555

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice