Printing Pinterest Pins-Enlargement

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

TechGal90

Hello All, :)

I have a question about printing my Pinterest pins. I have saved the pins as an image but when I go to print them they are only in the 4x6 format. I even tried printing them at a CVS photo kiosk and they wouldn't let me enlarge them any bigger. Does anyone know how to enlarge the pins to print then in a bigger format?

Thanks! :D
TechGal90

efrea

efrea
Use printscreen PrtSc) button on your keyboard near F12 on HD display, you can make image bigger with "ctrl" and plus button (+). And then paste in microsoft paint, select with rectangle mark pins and then crop it ;)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online