Printing problem (Windows 2000, Word 2000, printing to HP laser

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Dale Gray

I am using word 2000 and printing to a HP laser printer. The problem is the the word document
is split into two sections becasue I want to print one section as Landscape and the other section
as Portrait. The first section is Landscape and the section below it is set for Portrait. The problem
is that when I print the document, the Landscape prints fine but the section set for portrait has
the font stretched and looks nothing like arial or courier or any other font. No matter what font
I change to for the portrait section it always prints like the letters are stretched. Have any ideas
on how I can make this print the way I want it too?

Dale Gray

Yes, margins have/were checked. The problem is that when you divide the document into two sections using a "section break" the bottom section of the document is printed wrong. This may be due to that the printer doesnt understand how to handle printing two sections with one section in Landscape and the other in Portrait. That is what I need help with, trying to find whether or not there is something missing in printer setup or in windows word that needs to be "turned on" or "turned off".

can you print each one by them selves fine or is just when your tryin to split it halve and halve?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online