PRINTING Problem.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

washton

Hi guys can anyone help?
I cannot print from WordPad but I can from Notepad . This has been on going for a while now but it is getting to be a pain.

running XP sp2

TerryNet

Terry
"I cannot print from WordPad ..."

Doubt that I can help, but you do need to be more specific. No 'print' in the file menu? Or, it is greyed out? Or you print but get an error message? Or the print job just silently disappears? Etc.?

washton

Sorry TerryNet,
Everything looks normal.Print is in the menue and not greyed out.No error message.When I click "print" or the print icon there is no sound ,no action at all.As I said it prints normally from Notepad .

TerryNet

Terry
The only possibility that I can think of is maybe Wordpad is not defaulting to the correct printer? You've probably already checked that a dozen times, but just in case ...

TerryNet

Terry
After you click 'Print ...' in the File menu you should get a window that, among other options, allows you to select the printer to use.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online