1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Printing Problems due to Scripts running

Discussion in 'Digital Photography & Imaging' started by misdls, Feb 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. misdls

misdls Thread Starter

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
    OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, Service Pack 1, 64 bit
    Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) II 170u Processor, AMD64 Family 16 Model 6 Stepping 3
    Processor Count: 1
    RAM: 3838 Mb
    Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430, 256 Mb
    Hard Drives: C: Total - 464867 MB, Free - 399243 MB; D: Total - 11969 MB, Free - 1722 MB;
    Motherboard: PEGATRON CORPORATION, NARRA5
    Antivirus: AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition 2013, Updated and Enabled

I have an HP Photosmart 4640, copy,print,scan. I also have I-tunes on my computer which I know runs scripts, however I don't understand anything about scripts. I can print from only a few websites, the others I get the message error due to scripts running on this page. I can click yes or no to the question of do I still want to run scripts or not, but it doesn't matter if I click yes or no, I still cannot print anything. Is this just a setting I need to change or something just incompatible? I don't know what to do or where to start. I have not been on your site in almost 3 years and I am so sorry I did not get back to you on the question I had then, I resolved it on my own and at that time didn't know I should have responded. Please accept my appology for my inconsideration. Thank you misdls

PS I hope that I have posted this in the right area, I couldn't find printers or devices. Thanks

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!