printing problems

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

lisaa7002

I hope this is the right forum...

I have recently noticed vertical stripes in my printed pictures. Not really bad , but noticeable. I have a lexmark x1150 all-in one.
I just printed out a picture of my kids and there are about 1cm stripes- 1just slightly darker & 1 slightly lighter than it should be- all across the page.

Any ideas? Thanks!!!

Lisaa,

Try cleaning the print heads:
Go to Start, Programs, Lexmark, Lexmark Solution Center (or Lexmark Control Program) and select the Cartridges tab.
Select Cartridge Nozzles (or Clean Print Nozzles).

Also try a different type of paper, sometimes the combination of a particular ink and paper can cause this effect.

http://support.lexmark.com/cgi-perl/support.cgi

Regards,
Roger

lisaa7002

Thanks ! That did it! I didn't even know that was there! I gotta get out of random& look at my programs!!! :D

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online