Printing too many copies

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

PopPicker

I have an Epson C1100 colour laser on a network upon which 10 pc's are connected to.

However one of the PC's (Vista) when printing PDF's just keeps printing. I'm not sure if it's a finite amount, but I'd ordered 10 copies and because of the speed by the time I'd got to the printer it had done over 40. So I tried again with the next job, assuming I'd entered 100 instead of 10, I took special care, and it kept going past 10. I tried 1 copy... it kept going.

From any other of the pc's it's fine. So I guess it's the rogue Vista unit.

Any ideas ?

PopPicker

I'd done that at least 3 times, but I thought what the heck I'll do it again.

and what do you know...it worked.

Thankyou

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
Sometimes, it's the luck of the draw :)

You can mark the thread solved right above your first post.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online