1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

printing

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Nita, Jan 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nita

Nita Thread Starter

I'm not sure which forum this should be on...I have a Dell pc with windowsXP service pack 3.I just downloaded and printed the instruction manual for my Sat/Nav GPS some 48 pages so I took advantage of the printing tips to print multiple pages on one sheet in fact 6 pages fitted on to the sheet in Landscape. I also chose the Duplex option and was very pleased to get it all on 4 pages however I then discovered that the printing on the second side of the paper was upside down. I had planned to cut the pages apart and put them together as a booklet which now will not work. Is there a way I could have got the printing to be right side up on both sides of the page.Failing that possibility if I were to start again and do 4 pages to the sheet which would then be in portrait form would everything be right side up.

2. surferdude2

surferdude2

Try orienting the sheets (top to bottom) opposite the way you have been when inserting them for the second side printing.

3. Nita

Nita Thread Starter

Thanks I did realise that; I was jsut wondering if there was another way as my printer does duplex printing without my intervention and when there are a lot of pages I don't want to be sitting there manipulating pieces of paper.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/972218

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice