printless printer

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

swellfella

:confused: An Epson Stylus Color 400, works find, just doesn't print. Installed correctly, mechanically it's OK: I send a document, it whines and purrs, the printing head swivels across the platen, and the paper wobbles out. There's just nothing on it but paper! I changed the ink carts still no go. I ran the cleaning utility, cleared the nozzle, still... Anyone have any suggestions?

Did ya check for tape or some other form of covering over the end of the cartridge?

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
I have two of those printers in the closet, neither work. There is a little screen where ink gets built up, sometimes you can clean it and make it work again. However, with the price of a black and color cartridge for that ancient printer, you can buy a new one that includes both cartridges.......

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online