1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Pro Evolution Soccer 3 on PC

Discussion in 'Games' started by kingnaji, Dec 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kingnaji

kingnaji Thread Starter

Hi

I recently purchased Pro Evol 3 on PC, all install perfect and can adjust setings, but when I attempt to start up game nothing happens. Upon shut down or log off I need to wait for PES3 to shutdown even though I didn't see it or was able to use it.

I have realised that my Hercules 7500 GPX card is not supportted but being 128MB I assume that it may not be the cause. The closest card is the Radeon 8500, so If it is I'll purchase another card, just wanted to check if other had problems before shelling out on a new card.

Cheers

2. chief1284

chief1284

Yeah I have exactly the same problem and my video card is supported! (GeForce3 Ti200). Stranger still the demo worked absolutely fine on my PC. Its not a problem with the disc as I've played it using the same disc on a mate's comp. Its also definately not the power of my comp, it easily passes the minimum requirements. Oh, and its not the drivers, I've updated them all. Please help someone - I'm getting pretty fed up with this bloody problem!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!