ProAgent KeyLogger - Spyware Doctor fails to remove

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ciccomonkey

Help!

ProAgent KeyLogger - Spyware Doctor fails to remove it... it thinks it has been cleaned but running the Spyware Doctor full scan concurrently continues to find the ProAgent Keylogger ... even after reboots. Any ideas for removing this ******* would be greatly appreciated.

It's on my Windows 2003 Web Edition Server.

ciccomonkey

Spyware Doctor wasn't catching all of the spyware. I'm surprised at that since it has done a great job in the past. But not this time.

I ended up running the AVG AntiSpyware utility and it immediately found something that Spyware Doctor was continually missing:

Downloader.Agent.ij

That was the culprit that kept downloading the Proagent spyware after Spyware Doctor was removing it.

Shame on you Spyware Doctor! I thought you were better than that...

ciccomonkey

Problem returned. Damn you SpyWare Doctor! Anyone experience this or a similar issue with the ProAgent keylogger / downloader spyware? Help!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts