Prob.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Bazzer07

Hey guys, i'm having a problem with my headset I have tried plugging in the front port and back port yet i still hear sounds from my speakers. I've messed around with audio settings yet still no success. Dont know what else to do.:confused:

Thanks.

(Don't know if this is the right forum, sorry if it is)

Need more information. What Brand, Model computer?. What OS? Do you have integrated sound or separate sound card? If a sound card, what is it. if you know?

What settings do you have in sound.

I have an old Gateway 98 SE that had Boston Digital Speakers which plugged into the headphone/speaker jack. Had no analog otuput unless the USB speakers were disconnected and analog output turned on in sound control.

also an old Gateway ME that was connected to Boston Digital USB speakers, had analog jacks and speakers shut off when headphones were connected.

The integrated Realtek HD Audio for the Vista I have now is set for Digital output, again no analog output to headphone /speaker jacks.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online