1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

probelm with ISO files getting unmounted automatically

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by pyari_, Feb 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pyari_

pyari_ Thread Starter

hello guys!
    first of all, I tried to hunt down this problem by goggling whatever and wherever I could to find any solution for that but it seems I'm the only THE LUCKIEST being who is forced to undergo this,
    without any further ado, I downloaded some ISO's from games sites and tried to mount them with every possible program I could find on the net but it seems there is serious kind of problem with my win 7 probably that whenever I try to install that game by mounting image first with the help of any virtual disk tool, it ends up in the middle of installation stating that "disk is not ready" and naturally the installation is aborted. when I go check there the mounted image is automatically unmounted from the virtual device.
    I tried demon tools lite, alcohal 120%, clone dvd, power iso, magic iso and almost every kind of soft I could find but they all end up in the middle stating the same error and in every case, ISO image is automatically unmounted!
    before you go raising the eyebrows to the ISO files that I'm trying to install game with, they are perfectly well or else my friends won't have possibly able to install games from the same ISO images successfully at the 1st attempt through demon tools lite. so if there's anything wrong that's in my OS.

unluckily, I can't even re install my OS for some reasons and above all, everything seems just perfect. there is nothing wrong else I'v found in this OS except this one.
    so please is there any solution to pass through this thing and get those games installed? any reply would be much more appreciated . thanks in advance.:)

and here is the result that I got from the thingy above I was supposed to install named "TSG SYSINFO"

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
    OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate, 32 bit
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 CPU 6300 @ 1.86GHz, x64 Family 6 Model 15 Stepping 2
    Processor Count: 2
    RAM: 1015 Mb
    Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8400 GS (Microsoft Corporation - WDDM v1.1), 256 Mb
    Hard Drives: C: Total - 15899 MB, Free - 4132 MB; D: Total - 29999 MB, Free - 14288 MB; E: Total - 30290 MB, Free - 5660 MB;
    Motherboard: Hewlett-Packard, 2820h
    Antivirus: avast! Antivirus, Updated and Enabled

2. flavallee

flavallee Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    Frank
    Download MGADiag to your desktop.

Double-click on MGADiag.exe to launch the program.

Click "Continue".

Ensure that the "Windows" tab is selected (it should be by default).

Click the "Copy" button to copy the MGA Diagnostic Report to the Windows clipboard.

Paste the MGA Diagnostic Report back here in your next reply.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

3. valis

valis Moderator

You are going to have to purchase the games for them to work correctly. As we do not assist with pirated/cracked software, I'm closing this thread. May want to read the rules page at techguy.org/rules.html.

thanks,

v

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1088276

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice