1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved Problem build ASUS z390a

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by thomask70, May 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thomask70

thomask70 Thread Starter

I came across the following issue recently,

New Asus z390a board
    New Intel I7-8700k
    New Hyper X 2400 DDR4 ram
    Old case
    Old SSD and HDD (3 months old)
    New thermaltake 850w power supply.

After I got it assembled, I never got any display. HDMI, display port, or the addin card GTX1660Ti-6G

I’ve RMA’d the board, however they didn’t have any issues with it. A recent review of the parts suggests an issue with the ram. The amazon listing shows it as optimized for x99 and 200 series intel systems.

Could this have caused the blank screen issue?

2. Macboatmaster

Macboatmaster Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

I replied to one of your previous topics -
    https://forums.techguy.org/threads/lenovo-e525-bootloop-to-setup-bios.1227187/
    however after a couple of posts you appear to have left the issue and have never responded
    I will help you but, not if spending my time, is simply going to result in you not responding.
    That may sound confrontational, but I hope you will understand, that typing replies, simply to receive no response is both annoying and a waste of time

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1227859

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice