Problem connecting devices

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Thomo99

Hi guys,

Wasn't sure where to post this thread.

I have had my pc for a few months now and have been having consistent issues connecting my monitors, mouse and keyboard.

When I turn the pc on more often than not the devices will not connect. The monitor will remain black and not connect. I often have to remove the keyboard and mouse and plug one of them into a different USB port to actually get the monitors to connect.
The pc also flashes with a green screen occasionally and disconnects the monitors, keyboard and mouse, whilst the pc stays on.

Any advice/help would be appreciated!

plodr

Liz
You've failed to mention a very important fact: the brand and exact model of PC.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online