"Problem Copying" [with DVD burner]

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Hallucinodru

I have an A-Open DUW1608-ARR DVD Burner. I have burned with it before just fine, but now for some reason when I drag ANY file into the CD Drive folder to burn it to the cd, it gives me the following"Windows encountered a problem when typing to copy this file. What do you want Windows to do?" It gives me the option to retry or cancel. Retry does nothing.

Furthermore, when I look at the properties of the blank disc whether its a DVD-RW, CD-R, or DVD-R, it says that it has 0 free space. It can read my old cd's fine, play games, and music. But no matter how much free space is really left on the disc it says it has nothing left.

I've tried with Nero also, it also says theres no free room on the disc.

Please help me, Thankyou.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online