Problem Downloading with Bittorent

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

hossein761

Hi everyone,
I have a problem. My ISP has blocked everyports related to P2P connections. Therefore, I can not download anything with Bittorrent,Limewire and any P2P program. I have heard that one can use some programs and settings to force the Bittorent program to use port 80 which is open.
I have searched the net, but could find what i wan't.
P.S. : I am using Windows Vista and have a Linksys wireless router.
Anybody knows anything??
Thanks

valis

Sorry, but we cannot assist with torrent sites. Please read the rules regarding posts such as this. Closing thread.

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
Follow up:

Thanks for the email explaining your use of P2P programs. University project.....

Nice try.

My final suggestion for you is to phone your ISP and ask them why they have those ports blocked :) I'm sure they'll be happy to assist you (y)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online