Problem-H.P. total care advisor.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

redtail86

Having problem with the H.P. total care advisor,the one with the yahoo tool bar.Error message states stopped working.Not a big deal just wanted to know why it quit and a possible solution.It was working when I purchased the H.P.Vista Home premium 2 gb.-320gb hard drive computer bundle back in aug.07'It showed updates under the security part of the advisor and storage space left.
Any suggestions appreciated, Thanks.

i've just experienced the same thing... all of a sudden my hp total care advisor stopped working and it doesnt even open up anymore, i'm thinking of uninstalling and then reinstalling it from my restore cd =S unless someone comes up with a better solution

prose072

Banned
Whats the problem with Advisor?...I have already solved this problem in another forum. If there is another issue I would like to know so that I can update the fix.

Juli***you have to set your account sttings to receive messages and emails on forum post or you will never know if they have replied.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online